Number of seen pages

Pages

05/02/2011

Did you say Chips?

One of the favourite dishes in Ireland is CHIPS. But we are not talking about plain chips here. No interest for normal chips. Actually, it’s yummier if you put garlic and cheese or curry and peas on your chips, is it?????
Another weird stuff about chips in Ireland: Irish eat lasagna with chips! What??????????????? Yes, they do dare!

 Chips with curry and peas

 Chips with garlic and cheese (cheddar cheese and not carrots as you could think)

9 comments:

  1. What do you eat so? Those chips are so uninviting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the same here in the USA... maybe because a lot of americans are from Ireland !!!
    And I don't know about you, but I can't eat cheddar cheese....

    ReplyDelete
  3. not sure I want to taste them once in Ireland :-)
    have a nice week

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Blandine, It seems very strange and uninviting... I know...
    @ Lilie, I can eat Cheddar cheese, but it's not tasty at all, si I'm not really fond of!!
    @Philou, you have to try just once in your life, it's part of Irish culture!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really tasty...
    Take advantage of your Breton crepes sent by parcel..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can tell you, that that chips with garlic and cheese was delicious! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ian, I was waiting from you a word about the origin of chips... "french" fries ??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you also have pictures of Irish chips before they were eaten?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Franck, those pictures are Irish chips!

    ReplyDelete