Number of seen pages

Pages

23/01/2011

Throwing eggs

A (kind of) "funny" Irish game is Throwing Eggs on people walking in the street in the evening from a car... Weird game, isn't it ? The first time I saw this game, I was walking down the street with friends, and suddently a car passed by and threw eggs at us! What the f*** is that??? I thought it was young drunk people having fun... After living for several months in Ireland, I can say now, it can happen at anytime and it's a random game appreciated by Irish...

4 comments:

  1. I would rather much not be in Ireland, with my rotten luck! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eihhh it happenned to me too, are you sure it is a game?

    ReplyDelete
  3. if the next persons trow flower, milk and oil
    you can make pancakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ian, You forgot sugar!! ahahaha

    ReplyDelete